The stacker crane for high-bay warehouses without load handling variant has been designed for pallet warehouses with mid-range dynamic requirements. This solution is the optimal basis for flexible warehouse concepts with a higher-level controller.
You can rely on flexible warehouse concepts with a higher-level controller.
With the stacker crane for high-bay warehouse without load handling variant, we provide you with a flexible concept for high-bay warehouses. Only the drives for the travel and lifting unit are defined.
You can also supplement the solution individually with additional drives and functions. With our stacker crane for high-bay warehouse without load handling application solution, you can easily adjust your system to the standards and increase your efficiency. You can individualize your solution with up to three auxiliary drives, which can be easily parameterized using the software module.
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support.
High-performance drive technologywith many options.
Simple to start upvia predefined application software.
Satisfy safety requirementswith the high quality of our brake systems.
Configure easilybased on our standardized application modules.
Optimize connection technologyusing preassembled cables and connectors.
Powerful drive inverter in the 0.55 kW to 315 kW power range
- Extremely compact unit design
- Requires less installation space in the control cabinet
- Wide voltage range
- High overload capacity
- 4Q capability due to integrated brake chopper installed as standard
- Extensive functionality and features
- Simplified installation of cables and accessory parts
AC motors in the DR.. series
IE1 to IE4 motors: efficient, powerful and usable worldwide
- Compact design saves space and cuts costs
- Extensive gear unit portfolio for all needs
- Large selection of a variety of brake sizes
- Up to three brake sizes for each motor size available
- Motor has fully integrated built-in encoder
- Modular IEC system
Extended positioning via bus software module
Parameterize instead of programming via perfectly matched software modules
The software module used is optimally adapted to the components used and the required functionality. Using the standardized application modules, you significantly reduce the time required for programming and startup.
Thanks to the user-friendly user interface, you can parameterize the extended positioning via bus application module easily. It allows you to freely select the speed and define an unlimited number of target positions and the software limit switch. You can easily connect the application to a higher-level controller as required.