With the ML series industrial gear units, you can drive large machines in the upper torque range of up to 1480 kNm with operating reliability. We are prepared to implement customized solutions for your specific applications at any time.
Service-friendly helical gear units and bevel-helical gear units for large machines
Simple assembly, startup and maintenance are essential for users or original equipment manufacturers of machines and systems. These are exactly the benefits that the ML series industrial gear units feature. In addition to its high usability, ML series provides you with an extremely rigid housing concept that supports stability. This means that the helical gear units and bevel-helical gear units can be used in large special-purpose and individual machines for the entire range of industrial applications.
ML series industrial gear units are available in eight sizes, which offers you a large number of application options. As a leading manufacturer of industrial gear units, we provide you with the maximum amount of flexibility and variability. Applying the principle of welded construction, we are prepared to implement customer-specific applications and customized solutions for you at any time.
Easy to extend on both sides
Their special feature: A wide variety of modules can be connected to both the input and output ends of the ML series industrial gear units. You can also connect additional elements and sub-assemblies to both sides of the continuous shafts. Adjustments to the helical gear units and bevel-helical gear units are easy to implement without major investments in time and money. We provide you with the following options:
- Motor pump
- Shaft end pump
- Water cooler
- Air cooler
- Lubrication line system
Get in touch with us.
- Our experts understand your industry and requirements.
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us.
- We have the expertise and the tools to provide optimum advice and support.
Individual adaptabilityto individual, existing mounting options, thanks to the welded steel construction housing.
Simple maintenancedue to the parting line which makes it easy to remove the housing for servicing purposes.
Fast availabilitythanks to the worldwide network of SEW-EURODRIVE Drive Technology Centers.
- 8 sizes
- Independent industrial gear unit series
- Helical gear units and bevel-helical gear units
- Flexible thanks to the welded housing construction
- Service-friendly due to the parting line on all gear units
- Suitable for horizontal mounting positions
- All commercially available connection elements are possible at the input and output sides
- Optional with increased center distance for hoist applications
|Gear unit type||Stages||Gear ratio
|Nominal torque MN2 kNm|
|ML.P.. helical gear unit:||2-, 3- and 4-stage||5.6 – 315||470 - 1 480|
|ML.R.. bevel-helical gear unit:||3- and 4-stage||14 – 280||470 - 1 480|
Areas of application
Reliable in operation, the flexible ML series helical gear units and bevel-helical gear units provide the optimum basis for many of our customized application solutions:
- Conveyor drives for bulk materials handling technology
- Mill drives for raw materials processing
- Crane constructions (gear units for lifting and luffing gears)
- Special-purpose and individual machines for the entire range of industrial applications